Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local guy that I send all my business and that I recommend to friends is letting me demo an Arbor Draft. Looking forward to this. I'm gonna have it for Wed & Thur.
I'm not the person to review equipment, but I will post my thoughts.
I was looking at a Blacklist so this will be a fun board for me to play with :thumbsup:

·
Registered
947 Posts
The local guy that I send all my business and that I recommend to friends is letting me demo an Arbor Draft. Looking forward to this. I'm gonna have it for Wed & Thur.
I'm not the person to review equipment, but I will post my thoughts.
I was looking at a Blacklist so this will be a fun board for me to play with :thumbsup:
Looks like you got a case of Premature Posting... I'm told it happens to a lot of people... :dunno:

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With Forum Shaka's

lonerider being aged I don't have time or ability to wait

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well this didn't go as expected.
we got to the hill and while I was gearing up my boy took the board to try so I rode his. His bindings were set a little different so I couldn't get a good feel for his board. He loved the Arbor !!!

I got it from him and had issues strapping in plus the stance was to wide for me. I forgot to set the straps to my boot size, I did the angles the night before. Made one run unadjusted and just felt terrible so I went to the base to make some adjustments to the straps. They are tool less, Shaka's. I set one up just fine. I go to loosen the tool less screw and it won't move I mean tight. I look at the screw head and it is rounded inside so someone obviously over tightened it. I also come to find out they cross threaded it and now I can't get the screw in straight or tight.

Spent nearly 1/2 hour seeing if I could make it happen, NOPE. I am so glad I brought my board with otherwise it would have gotten even worse, had I have to drive home to get it....
On top of that I am so used to Flow's it was very uncomfortable for me to sit and try to strap in, I mean I got a little pain. I have back issues so that doesn't help, one of many reason I got my Flow's but I was so stoked to try those bindings.

Gonna try to get it out again but not sure I will be able to make it happen, we'll see.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i bought one to play around with in the park and to practice butters - its a super playful board but no pop in it what-so-ever but thats to be expected from a board that soft.
i dug the grip tech edges, i think thats my favorite thing about the board

1 - 8 of 8 Posts