Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Selling away a lot of boards this summer, plan is to have 3 boards + 1 split for the next couple of seasons. But could never do just 2.

Need one dedicated for bootpacking forrest pow, one for resort/groomer riding and a dedicated park board. That combined with a split for touring should be spot on.
100% seems like the way to go. Would be my same split if I was close enough to get in those boot packing / split boarding days

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I have five boards that I consider “my quiver” the other boards will be sold. Five boards are too many, but I can’t decide on which ones to get rid of. I just like all of them. Sadly I also need that new board for the next season.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Whenever I tell my brother "you want to try the Korua/slash/sickstick etc. ", he's like "nope, I wanna ride", grabs his Kazu and rides. No choice, no problem

Envoyé de mon H8324 en utilisant Tapatalk
I would have kept my Kazu if it was wider. One of the best one board quivers (if not that much park) that I’ve had.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Font Parallel Number Handwriting Rectangle

Welp… I made my freeridish choice based on Angry Snowboarder's review. Had my eye on it for a while and K2 just put my size on sale.

Decided I wanted something that is a little more versatile than a straight freeride board, but still gets the job done when I get a powder / bombing type of day. Should compliment a shorter freestyle focused deck (I.e. my current Headspace or a future Yes Greats) without them overlapping much or leaving space between.

Now if any of you want a brand new Excavator on the cheap, head on over to the for sale section… I need to free up space on my wall!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whenever I tell my brother "you want to try the Korua/slash/sickstick etc. ", he's like "nope, I wanna ride", grabs his Kazu and rides. No choice, no problem

Envoyé de mon H8324 en utilisant Tapatalk
Really, why bother when you just want to go for a ride?

Hi all, let me join your forum! I'm a beginner :)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts