Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS/FT NeverSummer boards and a pair of boots

Trade for anything of equal value such as fishing, hunting, guns, outdoors stuff etc.... These are super deal. Call or text with questions my name is Jeremy. 440-571-1277....Must sell due to ACL surgery.

EDIT UPDATE 3/13/2013 at 10:04 PM.... Each price is obo , shipping is free. Trade for a mountain bike, Panasonic Lumix DMC Ts waterproof camera with HD video and flash, go pro, hiking stuff, hunting gear, fishing gear, kayak, canoe, other outdoor stuff.

Update 3/30/2013: Prices dropped to 250 shipped each or trade. Will sell individually or can do a bundle deal.

I have a pair of brand new FLow boot size 9 mens all black also, 50 dollars.

First Board

148cm NeverSummer Evo w/ medium drake bindings and stomp pad Sharp edges and a wax read to go. Used one time

Second Board

I have a 158cm NeverSummer SL w/ Medium Flow bindings. It has a stomp pad. It has only been used 2 times.

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy Gedeon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My fan in my laptop has broken, will not have it back for 2 week. Wonderful luck right lol. So please call or text my cell phone with offers or questions. 440-571-1277. My name is Jeremy Gedeon, Thank you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good luck getting $350 :giggle: Btw it cost like $25-$40 to ship a board not a hundred ... and I just bought a brand new 2012 heritage for $300 ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where does it cost 25? I can only get UPS to ship it ground, and they do it by size and its 99.95. If you can get me that info I will do free shipping.
Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I had UPS ship a board for me for about $30 last season. Sounds like you need to keep looiking around. $100 is waaaaay too much.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a member pm about sl. Sorry for typo, board is a 158, not 156. Also sl, not SLR. Also I will not split board and bindings as of right now. I am leaving for work now, have to take computer to keep squad for new fan, won't have it back for about 2 weeks. Will try to get on when I can. Text or Call at 1-440-571-1277.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
210 Posts
Had a member pm about sl. Sorry for typo, board is a 158, not 156. Also sl, not SLR. Also I will not split board and bindings as of right now. I am leaving for work now, have to take computer to keep squad for new fan, won't have it back for about 2 weeks. Will try to get on when I can. Text or Call at 1-440-571-1277.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Unless that was one of the years that they were making a camber and RC version of the SL (and I don't think it was) that is technically the SL-R. Once they stopped making the cambered versions they effectively dropped the R from the name, since there was no need to differentiate the Rocker/Reverse version from the "standard" camber. I had the same year/graphic and it was RC.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unless that was one of the years that they were making a camber and RC version of the SL (and I don't think it was) that is technically the SL-R. Once they stopped making the cambered versions they effectively dropped the R from the name, since there was no need to differentiate the Rocker/Reverse version from the "standard" camber. I had the same year/graphic and it was RC.
It say SL right on the board. So it is a SL, and thanks sabota for the info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts