Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a 2009 Bataleon Goliath up for sale or trade for an evil twin or a riot. The Goliath has been used very lightly 4 times, and was ridden on packed and soft powder. I've also used it in the park twice, and used it mainly for jumps. I ridding over boxes 3 times, just 50/50'ing them. There is a small nick on the nose of the top sheet, probably from the lift line. I'm looking for $260 shipped or possibly a trade for the above mentioned boards.

I found throughout the season that a true twin board better fits my riding style. Not to crap on the Goliath tho, this is a truly an excellent board for doing pretty much anything, anywhere on the mountain, even powder. The triple base technology (TBT) may be a little getting used to (it took me about 4 runs), but once you're comfortable with riding it, it is truly an awesome riding experience. The board is directional twin shaped and set back 10 mm, I had no problems riding switch on it. The pop is pretty damn snappy. The board has about a midflex, so you can use this to charge down the mountain as well as jib around on the flats. It's no noodle, but it's certainly not a tank. The technology on this board is pretty amazing, it's pretty tough to catch edges on it, and i was able to stick landings on my jumps a lot better with this board compared to previous boards I've had. Those were the 2 major things that I noticed while riding it. To learn more about TBT, check out the Bataleon site:

BLOG / NEWS | BATALEON SNOWBOARDS | Triple Base Tech, the best thing to happen to snowboards since edges.

Let me know if you're interested, and i can forward pics of my board. Below is a link to a general photo:

Buzzillions.com

Thanks for the interest,

JP

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
That's a good price though.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ivan,

I live in the Washington DC area..I just sent you an email. I'll take some pics of it, and send it to you shortly.

Thanks,

JP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts