Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In two days time I will be testing 2011/2012 snowboarding gear. There will be well over 50 brands at the test. Since I am going as the only representative for my shop it will be hard for me to test everything. So, could you please relay if you heard (or tried) anything about the new gear and what are the things I should definitely not miss out on trying?

Cheers

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re-read my post please. I am not going there to write board reviews. I am going there to do test snowboard equipment so my shop can make the right order for next season. So, let me know if you've heard or tried something real, please.

Also, Never Summer products will not be available at this event.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It might be helpful to post what will be available at the event so that people can give you useful ideas of what to try out.

You will let us know what boards you like right :p

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It might be helpful to post what will be available at the event so that people can give you useful ideas of what to try out.

You will let us know what boards you like right :p
there will be over 80 brands available for testing and it would take me a while to list them all here so please assume everything will be there. i made an exception with mentioning never summer will not be there because 4 out of a total of 6 posts on this thread so far have been about the NS Proto.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
I recently got back from a Burton showing. A ton of their boards have squeezebox in them now. You should try it as it seems they are trying to make this a permanent part of the Flying-V camber.

They replaced some boards like the Love. However, from what I saw and heard, it's the same board with a different name. They also have a new binding to replace both of the C0 bindings. It's called the Diode. It was freakishly light. 25% lighter than the C0 line.

K2 has a new Bambooyah stick. Protohype I think is the name. You should try that out. K2 Turbo Dream is supposed to have more pop now so that's worth a try.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts