Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys,

i have the new 2011 rome targa, and i heard that the stiffness level can be adjusted, how am i adjusting it?

·
Registered
232 Posts
There are three slots you can move your ankle strap to. they are in the middle hole by default. move forward for less and move back for more stiffness

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
they should've come with different inserts to put in the ankle straps. that's how you adjust 'em.
Right.

There are three slots you can move your ankle strap to. they are in the middle hole by default. move forward for less and move back for more stiffness
Wrong.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Both answeres are semi correct. Stiffness is adjusted in 3 ways. Black inserts in ankle straps for mid, red ones for max. None for flex.

3 adjustments for the position of the ankle straps define support, directness. Rear holes, more responsive, front holes more forgiving.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so from what you're saying -

i need to get a few different color screws? because i got nothing with my bindings...

i just pick the machete with the targa's connected from the store, should i go back there and ask them to give them to me?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Go to the store and demand your stuff. Also the instruction manual would be a nice addition to what you bought...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts