Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

701 - 720 of 834 Posts

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Not sure why my GF isn't posting this but... Her new board came in!!!

Prior Brandywine 153
Burton Scribe non-EST bindings

The brandywine is Priors womens freeride model. It's got camber out to about half way between each binding and the tip or tail, and then the tips are lifted. Should be a great board for blasting the terrain we like to ride here!

I think she's a happy camper:

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Nice board but I couldn't help but notice the sick setup you've got in the background there! I'm sure your neighbors really love you! ;)
Thanks! Gave my system a little workout a couple months ago. The neighbour across the street and two houses down could hear it in his living room on the other side of the house. :blink: :blink:

Luckily I've got cool neighbours, but we're looking to move to the country so I don't have to keep things tame! :yahoo:

·
Rides Caturdayz
538 Posts
Not sure why my GF isn't posting this but... Her new board came in!!!

Prior Brandywine 153
Burton Scribe non-EST bindings
Sweet! Did ya do the factory pick while u were over there?

Btw... How many shots is this post worth? :(

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
Sweet! Did ya do the factory pick while u were over there?

Btw... How many shots is this post worth? :(
I think two by my count, mentioned Camber and GF... Wait, now that's four...

They had already shipped her board before we left, so we stopped in and said hi anyway. Then she opened her big mouth about my Virus and they wanted to see the crazy European ironing board.

They seemed impressed with it in a way a lesbian would be impressed with a big penis... :blink:

I think we're up to about six shots now...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Updated my setup a little bit:
Board:2011 NS Evo 153 ( I think I'm gonna grab a Salomon Villain in the offseason)
Bindings : 2013 Burton Mission ReFlex
Boots: 2013 Vans Revere Team Limited 106/165 in the world

And the very very best part of it all? The Celtek "bitten by a mitten" mitts.. Gotten so many compliments lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Holy shit I didn't know there was a Mass Effect board...fuck I'd love that to hang after I rode the hell out of it.
It was in the bioware store sometime last year. I happened to be browsing when I saw it and didn't think twice to snap it up. I was looking for a new board anyway. There was only 40 of them available. I guess I was lucky enough to get one.

I was suppose to christen her during a trip to Niseko in January but had an epic case of food poisoning the night before I was suppose to fly and had to pull out of the trip :sad:

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
Been jonesin to do this for awhile but I've been able to really push the Proto waitin for my new baby to come in. Yes indeed that is a pink unicorn named Mixie on the new Evo :laugh:

Last years:
'12 k2 Uprise
'12 Proto 154
This year:
'12 Malavita
'13 Evo 154

701 - 720 of 834 Posts