Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

2012 L/XL 390 Boss, will fit size 9 upwards. I got these in a trade and have way more stuff than I need.

They are in near mint condition with 4 days riding on them. All the cant pads included 0,2.0 and 3.5.

I am looking for 9000 Yen shipped within Japan.

$110 shipped to the USA or 85 Euro shipped to Europe. Problem is you will just have to wait a while, the boat will take 2 months to arrive but they will still be there for the start of the season in most places.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
how does it fit with a size 9 boot? the straps go down all the way? there's still a little bit of slack?
Depends on how bulky the boots are. But should generally be fine - only something like the Salomon F3.0 or other super low profile boots might be to small for these bindings, but I have seen people use size 9 K2s etc. without a problem.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how does it fit with a size 9 boot? the straps go down all the way? there's still a little bit of slack?
As hktrdr said most 9s will be fine except for especially small boots, Rome bindings are very adjustable, way more so than my cartels.

What boots do you have?

·
Registered
751 Posts
sending them via ems at the post office in the original box is pretty good. They'll arrive in 7-10 days. Shipping is 4700 for a burton binding box (with bindings) or 6100yen for a slightly bigger box than the binding box. oh those prices are for Japan to america

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still available 90 Euros including shipping to Europe.

$120 for the USA. Both will arrive by early December by sea mail otherwise the shipping costs just don't add up.

In those cases payment by paypal.

Or 9000 Yen shipped within Japan which is the best for me. Payment could be via any bank here.

The bindings are genuinely mint with no wear as you can see by the pics and have all the cant pads 0/2.0/3.5 included.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts