Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up guys! Each year I jump on here and unload some of my stash from last season. Feel free to search my previous threads over the years. Lots of sales and met plenty of solid buyers along the way. This year is no different. Here's what I have to put up (so far):

2013 Rome Boards: All 3 are in 9/10 condition, maybe even better. I ride multiple decks throughout seasons and keep my stuff stored inside and in amazing shape. Always clean and wipe down decks after use.$160/each

- Artifact Rocker 150
- Shank (No Hang-Up's Reverse Camber) 153 (SOLD)
- Reverb (Regular Camber) 151

2013 Rome 390 Boss Bindings: Two sets, both L/XL and in great shape. Matte Black (Ridden twice) and Lime Green (Ridden probably 10 times). Have original boxes and accessories for both pairs. **Black pair shown above on Artifact Rocker.**$125/each
BOTH BOSSES SOLD!

2013 Rome Libertine Boots. LNP Colorway. Size 9. Used maybe 5 times. Look and feel literally brand new. $95

2012 Special Blend Trigger Jacket. Size Large. Amazing quality. Red Herringbone Material. Slim, longer fit. Perfect Condition. 15,000mm Waterproof 10,000g Breath-ability. $90

2012 Smith I/O Goggles. I believe the color way is called Hunter. Perfect Shape and awesome interchangeable goggles. $75

If anyone has any questions or needs other pictures feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]. I'm sure there are items I'm missing and will get them up as soon as I can. PayPal verified and ready to move this stuff out to good homes!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Are you at all interested in trading 2013 Burton Cartel Restricted's for the Rome 390 Bosses

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm interested in the SB jacket. Can you post a picture of you wearing it for reference and include how tall you are?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm right in the 5'9"-5'10" range and it fits a little longer with a slight slim cut. Fits really great and is made out of a red herringbone material. Will try and shoot you pics later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts