Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ridden the 2014 coda? I was thinking of upgrading from the 2012 because I have a bunch of credit at dogfunk.com and like the new look.

I am wondering if it rides any different or if it's pretty much the same.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, great review. But he didn't really mention how the ride compares to the previous model. He mentioned the camber changed a bit which worried me a little, since I really love the feel of my current coda.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I asked Nivek if there was a significant change from 2013 to 2014 and he said "The new blunted tips on the Coda help in pow but don't really make a significant difference on the rest of the mountain." I couldn't justify the premium so I went with the 2013

·
Banned
257 Posts
I asked Nivek if there was a significant change from 2013 to 2014 and he said "The new blunted tips on the Coda help in pow but don't really make a significant difference on the rest of the mountain." I couldn't justify the premium so I went with the 2013
a good choice. just a note. the new arbors are made in dubai. again, just a note.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a good choice. just a note. the new arbors are made in dubai. again, just a note.
Dubai is odd, is it really that much cheaper to make snowboards in Dubai and ship them around the world? The ship access to Dubai doesn't seem that great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts