Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Upgrading to a new board, I've narrowed it down to these two.

I'm 17 years old, 5'7", 140 lbs and into mostly park riding but I still like to hit the groomed runs.

I've decided that I want to purchase a Burton Family Tree Trick Pony or a CAPiTA Ultrafear. Price isn't an issue.

Which board should I buy and why?

Thanks guys

*** Also I cant figure out for the life of me how to post this under the board section

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
Well I haven't ridden it yet but the Trick Pony is designed as a freestyle powder twin not a park deck. From Burton look at the Parkitect. I'm riding the new Ultrafear tomorrow if they gots it so I can give a first impression review tomorrow.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well I haven't ridden it yet but the Trick Pony is designed as a freestyle powder twin not a park deck. From Burton look at the Parkitect. I'm riding the new Ultrafear tomorrow if they gots it so I can give a first impression review tomorrow.
Do it! Not too many Capita reviews here, id be interested to hear what you think.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! you're the man. Have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts