Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so i had a 2012 Lib tech T.Rice Pro HP and it broke just barely over two months of riding it, so i sent it back and they replaced it with a 2014. It is a size 157. Now I love the board, it looks awesome, but I just got a new park board so i would like a bigger T.Rice such as a 161.5 or the 164.5 for more of a big mountain powder freestyle board. I ride Grand Targhee so we get awesome powder days, but when the snow sucks towards the end of the year or so, all we do is ride park so i wanted 2 boards that will slay each riding style than one board that does it all. Now thats why i want a bigger board, more speed through powder, easier to land off cliff and big kickers into the powder without my nose digging in and throwing me forward. I'm 6'2 160 so a 157 is a little small for those days. So I am willing to either sale this board now or trade it for a new T.Rice Pro HP. I'm looking for a 164.5 but i will think about the 161.5 as well. Hit me up with any offers! thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
i have a 2013..just curious,, what broke that they were willing to send you a new one? Because i thought snapping the board or other rider caused damage wasnt covered by warrenty??? Just want to know for my own reference if mine ever breaks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 2013..just curious,, what broke that they were willing to send you a new one? Because i thought snapping the board or other rider caused damage wasnt covered by warrenty??? Just want to know for my own reference if mine ever breaks
It literally snapped the nose in half. I was just riding normal snow conditions and went over a mogul type thing, it was small and it just went. I rode the board for a couple of days over two months so i think thats why they replaced it.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
I'm looking at the 2014 Pro HP too for pow. I'll probably go with the 161. The graphics are sweet...They're the same graphics on the 2014 Lib Speedodeeps board Asymbol and TRice are using for the pass-it-on project. Replaces the banana hammock.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have a 2013 T Rice Pro 164.5. It's not the HP version though, not sure if you would be interested. Never ridden.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts