Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so i had a 2012 Lib tech T.Rice Pro HP and it broke just barely over two months of riding it, so i sent it back and they replaced it with a 2014. It is a size 157. Now I love the board, it looks awesome, but I just got a new park board so i would like a bigger T.Rice such as a 161.5 or the 164.5 for more of a big mountain powder freestyle board. I ride Grand Targhee so we get awesome powder days, but when the snow sucks towards the end of the year or so, all we do is ride park so i wanted 2 boards that will slay each riding style than one board that does it all. Now thats why i want a bigger board, more speed through powder, easier to land off cliff and big kickers into the powder without my nose digging in and throwing me forward. I'm 6'2 160 so a 157 is a little small for those days. So I am willing to either sale this board now or trade it for a new T.Rice Pro HP. I'm looking for a 164.5 but i will think about the 161.5 as well. Hit me up with any offers! thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2013 T.Rice pro 164.5 wide, not the hp model though, if that is a deal breaker.
The wide is a little bit stiffer though and would give you extra float on your pow days.
I have only used the board for a handful of banked slalom competitions, pow is rare is Southern Oregon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts