Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i pick up some new 2014 Contact-Pro's and was looking online for the disks for the burton channel boards. Anyways all the sites i looked at for the M6 disks say they only work for 2011 or newer. I got a 2009 Burton Hero and was wondering if the new disk would still work with my old board. If anybody could help that be a great help, Thanks!

·
Registered
545 Posts
So i pick up some new 2014 Contact-Pro's and was looking online for the disks for the burton channel boards. Anyways all the sites i looked at for the M6 disks say they only work for 2011 or newer. I got a 2009 Burton Hero and was wondering if the new disk would still work with my old board. If anybody could help that be a great help, Thanks!
the union disc should work with the board.. you should only ever use discs that have been intentionally designed for that company even though other ones may still look as though they fit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The whole thing now is trying to find a M5 disc instead of a M6 disc since my boards older, know any places to get them?

·
Registered
545 Posts
neither the m6 or m5 will work with the contact pros mini-disk. the disk and hardware u got with the bindings is all u will need for mounting, just use the old channel piece u got with the board.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
neither the m6 or m5 will work with the contact pros mini-disk. the disk and hardware u got with the bindings is all u will need for mounting, just use the old channel piece u got with the board.
What do you mean the old channel piece?

I was also heard at are local hill a guy brought in a m5 system but needed new sliders and plugs so they took m6 ones and shaved them and put them in. If i did that then had conversion disc you guys think that work?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts