Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,135 Posts
Don't tease us :D. Which one is which? Is the blue eagle the new Lady West?

·
The Swiss Miss
7,135 Posts
Hi Neni and Happy New Year. How's the snow in Switzerland this season?

The one with the blue eagle is the Lady West.
Quite bad at the moment. Lot of bootpacking required to get to ride fresh lines, spiked with shark fins :censored:
Hope, your season is shaping up better. Ours will come. It will!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I love the look of your boards. Love the graphics on the East, Westbound, Peacemaker (I assume that's the one with the train), Snowtrooper, and the chairman. Which one is the Proto, and what's the one with tree on it next to the Shade? Any new technology?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there a Heritage? The one with the green side-stripe looks like it might have the right profile.
The one with the green side stripe is The Chairman, The Heritage has the big red C in the same pic, one board from the left of the Chairman.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love the look of your boards. Love the graphics on the East, Westbound, Peacemaker (I assume that's the one with the train), Snowtrooper, and the chairman. Which one is the Proto, and what's the one with tree on it next to the Shade? Any new technology?
Thanks, glad you like the graphics. Correct, Peacemaker is one with the train. The Proto Synthesis is in first pic (sorry I dbl up on the pics and didn't note models). The one next to Shade and with the tree is the Ripsaw.

Lots of new tech on Proto Synthesis and there will be an Ultra Proto (Chris Corning will be on one in upcoming US Open). I'll try and put that one up tomorrow.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Could you make a Big Gun with narrow tail?
Could you make a Big Gun with narrow tail?
Like a pin tail? We had a board called the Summit, that had a pin tail shape. Like the Big Gun it was a highly tapered and very directional board. The Big Gun has all it's own tooling for it's shape and Fusion profile. So, if we made a board with a different tail shape or even more taper (see Winterstick 1978) it would be a whole new board and not a Big Gun.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, glad you like the graphics. Correct, Peacemaker is one with the train. The Proto Synthesis is in first pic (sorry I dbl up on the pics and didn't note models). The one next to Shade and with the tree is the Ripsaw.

Lots of new tech on Proto Synthesis and there will be an Ultra Proto (Chris Corning will be on one in upcoming US Open). I'll try and put that one up tomorrow.
I need to hear more about these new protos. I had no intention of replacing my 2017 Proto type two, but might have to check out these new models when they become available.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Like a pin tail? We had a board called the Summit, that had a pin tail shape. Like the Big Gun it was a highly tapered and very directional board. The Big Gun has all it's own tooling for it's shape and Fusion profile. So, if we made a board with a different tail shape or even more taper (see Winterstick 1978) it would be a whole new board and not a Big Gun.
you still demo out boards for free?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Generally just a long setback tapered board with max 280mm tail width, the CK or Mav shape would be acceptable though:) Would probably need more taper to make it work.

·
Registered
450 Posts
you still demo out boards for free?
Saw NS at a demo day at jay last month.

I wanted to give them a go but didn't really have the time.

I'm not sure I'd be buying one anytime soon though. I'm really not a huge fan of their logo. Not that it matters so much but.... I know it's a silly thing to care about.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts