Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
101 - 120 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Capita Ultrafear with 2023 Union Strata Bindings
11 Posts
I've been a fan of the updates in 2022 Capita Ultrafear. However, it says the 2023 is getting a Sintruded base. It has me leaning more to the Outsiders for 2023 instead.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's here, YES 2223 TECH POSTER, they're keeping the hybrid top sheet design for another year. My guess is it's due to supply chain issues early in the season. They did the same with the PYL and Jackpot this year.
Discontinuing the Y?

I wanted one to start the season but went with Hybrid (which is awesome). Not sure I can handle the Optimistic - maybe they tone it down for 2023?

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Anyone see if the Burton Showstopper was removed for 23?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure if it is..., can't see it in the pre-orders here in Oz.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know it's not a "board" question, but it is related to the catalogs! I'm looking at a new pair of snowboarding trousers next season, I've had my Volcom Lo Gore-tex ones for a few years now and I love them but could do with a second pair. Looking at the Volcom catalog above the Lo doesn't seem to exist anymore, anyone know what the closest version from the current catalog is?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know it's not a "board" question, but it is related to the catalogs! I'm looking at a new pair of snowboarding trousers next season, I've had my Volcom Lo Gore-tex ones for a few years now and I love them but could do with a second pair. Looking at the Volcom catalog above the Lo doesn't seem to exist anymore, anyone know what the closest version from the current catalog is?
Its the 'Stone Gore-tex', same pant but elasticated around the bottom. I have the Longo pants with the same elasticated cuff and its great, no more moving the bottom of my pants out the way every time I strap in.

101 - 120 of 143 Posts