Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Made a snowboard blog and rode the Cannon 203 at Baldface... pretty much ideal test conditions.

If external link isn't kosher, let me know.

TL;DR:
Unreal in deep open pow, more nimble than you’d think but still challenging in tight spaces without forward movement. On the right day this thing is a riot.

Snow Skateboard deck Sports equipment Sky Slope

·
Registered
145 Posts
Appreciate the review. Well written, super useful. Hope to see more reviews/boards this year.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the review. Well written, super useful. Hope to see more reviews/boards this year.
Not going to be a focus point, just because at my frequency of riding (35 days a season, 40-50 if I'm lucky), I just don't have the bandwidth to do many reviews without neglecting stuff I know I'll love. Besides which, I don't really believe you can truly review a board after 1-2 days (hence calling this review an "Initial Impression"). I want to know how something handles across various snowpack and terrain conditions. I'll focus on doing a handful of long-term reviews of gear I loved and abused, maybe the occasional initial impression review like this when I happen across something.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll focus on doing a handful of long-term reviews of gear I loved and abused,
That kind of long-term reviews are rare and would be really useful. :) Sure, they are "too late" for people wanting to buy a current year/new board at the beginning of the season, but it's really useful for everyone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts