Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get some bindings for my Arbor and I've pretty much nailed it down to these two and am hoping someone has experience or recommendations on this setup? I know evo.com lists the 390 Boss as medium flex and Targa's as stiff flex but I've seen way too many posts on here saying the complete opposite of what some sites say and I would tend to believe the guys on here that actually use them!

Thanks all!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have both the standard 390 and Bjorn Targas and like both. The biggest difference is in the highback and ankle strap of the targa. The targa has various inserts that stiffen the strap but without the inserts it is fairly similar to the 390. The targa has a noticeably stiffer highback though. I do like the toe strap a little better on the targa but both hold well.

I haven't ridden the coda but for a true mid flex board I would lean towards the 390 but it really depends on the riding you do.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
The Coda's mid flex? I was thinking it was med/stiff, I haven't looked up stats though. If it's close to med flex, go with the 390s.

$.10

·
Registered
448 Posts
I ride the Coda and used to own the Targas which I used on a different board. In my opinion they would be too stiff for the Coda. The 390s should be a much better fit.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect, thanks a lot guys. Three people telling me the same thing makes it an easy decision. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts