Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was all set on picking up some Company or Company IPOs from K2 then started thinking about the 390 Boss as well. Coming from last 5 years on Cartels which suit me well, but I want true canted beds.

Stats:
165lb
157.5 Riders Choice
Burton Ion boots (Size8).
80% all mountain freestyle/freeride.
20% park for s/m jump lines mostly, but want to get good at basic BS boardslides.

Don't necessarily need something that feels just like a Cartel. In fact I wouldn't mind a new feeling from my bindings. Just want them to perform well in my realm. Any thoughts appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
I was all set on picking up some Company or Company IPOs from K2 then started thinking about the 390 Boss as well. Coming from last 5 years on Cartels which suit me well, but I want true canted beds.

Stats:
165lb
157.5 Riders Choice
Burton Ion boots (Size8).
80% all mountain freestyle/freeride.
20% park for s/m jump lines mostly, but want to get good at basic BS boardslides.

Don't necessarily need something that feels just like a Cartel. In fact I wouldn't mind a new feeling from my bindings. Just want them to perform well in my realm. Any thoughts appreciated.
I'm probably not a ton of help, but I just picked up the Company's and rode them last weekend. I'm really impressed at how comfortable they were, and without being uber-stiff, they were a lot more gooder than the anciet ride lx's i was rocking. I was in the same boat, thinking about the 390 bosses too, but i got the K2's for $!50.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts