Rides Caturdayz
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From hometown of Edmonton no less... Holy crap I feel pathetic now :laugh:

·
Registered
232 Posts
LOVE IT!

riding in Golden this year i met alot of "grey" dudes that are still ripping it. Hell, i'm hitting 40 soon, i only hope my body lasts as long as my desire to ride does!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
"And thank you for letting me do this instead of yard work.... and all that other shit that most people do."

Behind every good man is an even better woman. I can only hope my bride is as supportive when I get to his age. She let me get 30 + days in this year, so I'm liking my chances. :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
my wife bought me my pass as a surprise, let me ride 67 days...said, "wow! nice" when i showed her the board and boots i got, met me for apres ski beers, and listened to all my mountain exploits...a keeper i think

·
Registered
485 Posts
shredmonton ski club? i didn't know anyone actually went there! I guess if you wanna get really good at butters it's not a bad option..

·
Registered
393 Posts
LOVE IT!

riding in Golden this year i met alot of "grey" dudes that are still ripping it. Hell, i'm hitting 40 soon, i only hope my body lasts as long as my desire to ride does!
HGH bro. :D

[EDIT: lol, I posted this before reading ShredLife's post. Great minds. His avatar crushes mine though.]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts