Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTT/WTS 686 Yellow Checkers Smarty Pants with liner i got 2 pairs of these it is the warmest pair of pants I've ever wore - Brand new $219 PLUS, Grey Hardcorps pants $80 all for only $50 plus $10 shipping!! Great deal!!! Pants are in excellent condition. Any Questions please ask. both are XL got a cheap pair of scott goggles i'll throw in as well nothing fancy

OR I'LL TAKE TRADES

http://cgi.ebay.com/686-smarty-pants-2-1-pair-goggles-/120673545188?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item1c18b42be4

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Live in Atlanta but I'll ship them to you for 5 instead of 10 on the shipping. Pants are in excellent condition no rips no stains

·
Registered
456 Posts
this is a good deal, but have to ask...on ebay auction you have them listed as buy it now for $50 + $10 shipping and say free shipping if bought for full price..so basically $50 shipped...so why are you offering on forum for $80 shipped???

side note....i live just north of atlanta and if these still for sale come friday..ill buy them from you

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is a good deal, but have to ask...on ebay auction you have them listed as buy it now for $50 + $10 shipping and say free shipping if bought for full price..so basically $50 shipped...so why are you offering on forum for $80 shipped???

side note....i live just north of atlanta and if these still for sale come friday..ill buy them from you
No prob I forgot to change the price just let me know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts