Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine, who's also a ridiculously good skier, and I take digs at each other all the time. His most recent one was calling snowboarders "gays on trays" which I gotta admit is hilarious. I wanna get him back so asking for help on here from the members. Any name calling for skiers that you guys have that I can use?

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
creativity not needed

A good friend of mine, who's also a ridiculously good skier, and I take digs at each other all the time. His most recent one was calling snowboarders "gays on trays" which I gotta admit is hilarious. I wanna get him back so asking for help on here from the members. Any name calling for skiers that you guys have that I can use?
skiers

/thread

ps. you could check and see if he needs any more pieces of gear before you leave the car.

·
Registered
110 Posts
here it was "always gays on trays" and "pricks on sticks" If you don't have the word prick where you are it rhymes with an alternative :)

And un-clip his skis :thumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pricks on sticks I know about and have yet to use it but I will.

Instead of making a new thread I'll ask here, hopefully someone will see this. There was a video posted on this forum like 2months ago of a snowboarder in Canada I believe it was walking along a ridge close to the side when a huge chunk ripped off and could of killed him, it was filmed on his helmet cam. He just stood there and then even looked over the edge some more. Trying to find that video again.

EDIT:
Never mind, found it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOPmiH4LLoc

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
nothing to get back at imo, neither comment is particularly stinging, or funny

if you want to speak on behalf of snowboarding in general to skiing in general just say: "you're welcome"

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
In what context would you say that?
the sentence:' If it were not for snowboarding, skiing would be..' can be completed in at least ten different ways

something i have said to a skier on the lift, in a session of 'friendly banter' was: Why the poles? do you have some problem with your balance?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Lots of tech in skis, like twin tips and wides, was lifted from snowboards.
not to mention saving 1/2 the resorts from bankruptcy

and in 150 years did a skier ever think of making a halfpipe, or riding switch (maybe some), or skiing street? no

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
If I'm on the lift or in a Gond I'll ask them if they eat french fries with their pizza. Its funniest when they don't get it and my friends and I share that inside joke "look".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts