Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Burton 2022 releases available for pre-order in Australia.

Not a big fan of all the '70's era graphics.

CX looks the best.

Burton 2022

·
Registered
93 Posts
I always like a bit of simplicity in my graphics. Looks like their Family Tree line will deliver on that. Enjoy first dibs!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Wave tracer, new leaderboard, thinkers and flight attendant look good. Wonder how many of their new jib team will be riding the tornado warning, could get popular.

·
Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
434 Posts
Hmmm easily the women's Feelgood and Storyboard have the best graphics. Simplicity of the family tree boards are also great. loving the black woodgrain on the hometown hero.

I did not see the Custom X...

·
Registered
Custom Camber 158, Skeleton Key 158, Blur 159, National 156, Stale Fish 153, Alpha 158 - 8 Photon SO
434 Posts
Really glad I grabbed a 2021 custom. Not digging the new graphics much....
I don't like the 2021 Custom. The lighting just felt too tacky to me. The 2022 I'm not sold on.

I was lucky enough to get a 2020 Custom for 300 in my size and that one is by far my favorite graphic with the 2019 a close second. They have similarities.

I will admit though the 2021 did grow on me over time.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I think/hope the FT bases will look way better in person and really pop on snow.

The Fish graphics... I am glad I got the '21.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmmm easily the women's Feelgood and Storyboard have the best graphics. Simplicity of the family tree boards are also great. loving the black woodgrain on the hometown hero.

I did not see the Custom X...
OP had me digging myself into a hole. I agree the Women's graphics look great, heavy Capita birds of a feather vibes.

Capita just gets it...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don't like the 2021 Custom. The lighting just felt too tacky to me. The 2022 I'm not sold on.

I was lucky enough to get a 2020 Custom for 300 in my size and that one is by far my favorite graphic with the 2019 a close second. They have similarities.

I will admit though the 2021 did grow on me over time.
I felt the same about the 2021, but it's grown on me. Not sure this year's will do the same.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

1 - 20 of 50 Posts