Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a sweet deal on a unused Hatchet still in the wrapper

Hatchet.jpg

any ideas on how it rides or what can it be compared to?

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
It's your money you know if you got a good deal or not. Fuck if I know if your size 12's will fit that stock image up there. Listing the size might help, then again if you're so inclined you could google the specs for the size you're buying and suddenly know if it will fit or not.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It's your money you know if you got a good deal or not. Fuck if I know if your size 12's will fit that stock image up there. Listing the size might help, then again if you're so inclined you could google the specs for the size you're buying and suddenly know if it will fit or not.
SHHHHHHHH dont tell him all of the secrets!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Also to add something somewhat useful to this thread, I think you can get new Hatchets for somewhere in the 300-350 range. So for two seasons old it is a perfectly fair price. Having said, that size matters.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shit... Sorry, found some specs on snowdb 248 waist 290 tip & tail. On size 12 Moto's I'm guessing I'll be fine with the size reduction... Thanks for the comparisons.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i would definately not reccomend that. You could get away with a 255 but 248 is too narrow for you.
Thanks for your input, but I'll be fine a little toe drag here and there but it won't be a show stopper, I already ride a 250mm uninc with my angles and toe drag is rarely an issue if it is even one at all... As I mentioned I'm sporting burton motos with the size reduction and that thins out the sole at the toes and heel add to that binding base plates that put the sole another 8 to 10mm above the top sheet it will be fine.

The 260mm is laughable for a size 12.... Sure if I rode 0° and rode aluminium base plated bindings it be something I'd consider...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts