Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Adidas Tactical ADV Former Users

561 7
What have you moved onto?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I still use mine, plus I have one more pair, but I'm also curious about alternatives. Suitable for mid-wide feet, good shock absorption and a reduced footprint would be the features I'm looking for. Traditional lacing is a plus. Vans Infuse looks interesting, but apparently, they are for narrow feet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I go back and forth between adi and step ins. Both brands hug my feet where I need them to be, and I found that riding the first day without insoles - then placing a better insole in for the 2nd day - helps with sole fatigue from a new set of boots. Like alot of the other doomsday preppers in here i have 3 backup pairs of brand new adis, so I won't need a replacement pair for a spell...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I still use mine, plus I have one more pair, but I'm also curious about alternatives. Suitable for mid-wide feet, good shock absorption and a reduced footprint would be the features I'm looking for. Traditional lacing is a plus. Vans Infuse looks interesting, but apparently, they are for narrow feet.
I have a pair of vans infuse at home for consideration and I am comparing then to adidas acerra and nitro select. The vans infuse are definitely wider than the nitros but maybe not as wide as the adidas. Other observations are that adidas have the weakest heel hold for my skinny ankles, vans infuse are by far the softest, and nitro gives my instep pressure points.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts