Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, do you have any review requests from us at aGNARchy for 2013 products? We are attending the annual Test Fest Feb 6-8. We will be testing for snowboards.net the first two demo days and will take the third day for ourselves. If you have any requests and we don't get on them the first two days, we'll try to get on them the third day. Bindings are fair game too. You can even suggest a binding/board combo and we'll see what we can do. Although we probably won't get to review the majority of the requests, we will make it a priority to get on the most suggested setups. We only have a day to ourselves and demoing/changing setups take time.

Here are the brands that are usually there. You don't need to request the more popular models like the Burton Custom and Cartels. Those will be ridden for sure.

Burton/Forum
Ride/K2
Lib Tech/GNU
Flow
Rome
Capita/Union
Flux (not sure if they will show up again, their tent received little attention last year unfortunately)
Marhar
Salomon
Rossignol

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Lib: La Nina, Classic Jamie Lynn C3, Lando
GNU: Ass Pickle
Salomon: Man's Board, Villain
Rossignol: One Magtek, Experience
Rome: Mod Rocker, Hammerhead

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Hey guys, do you have any review requests from us at aGNARchy for 2013 products? We are attending the annual Test Fest Feb 6-8. We will be testing for snowboards.net the first two demo days and will take the third day for ourselves. If you have any requests and we don't get on them the first two days, we'll try to get on them the third day. Bindings are fair game too. You can even suggest a binding/board combo and we'll see what we can do. Although we probably won't get to review the majority of the requests, we will make it a priority to get on the most suggested setups. We only have a day to ourselves and demoing/changing setups take time.

Here are the brands that are usually there. You don't need to request the more popular models like the Burton Custom and Cartels. Those will be ridden for sure.

Burton/Forum
Ride/K2
Lib Tech/GNU
Flow
Rome
Capita/Union
Flux (not sure if they will show up again, their tent received little attention last year unfortunately)
Marhar
Salomon
Rossignol

Thanks guys.
You will review the Rome The Tour or else I will leave a nasty comment on your site!:laugh:

With no hang ups rocker, and quick rip you gotta ride that and tell me. Especially how it compares to the Evo.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Rome reads these boards right? If they know what's good for them they will bring their new boards to the demo! :laugh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
This seems like a given since it is such a unique board but please demo the Flow Maverick. It'll probably be convenient to demo some NX2's at the same time. :)

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This seems like a given since it is such a unique board but please demo the Flow Maverick. It'll probably be convenient to demo some NX2's at the same time. :)
There are a couple of Flow snowboards I'm already highly interested in. We will definitely molest the NX2 Series of bindings. I'm most interested in the NX2 SE.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Hey Leo and Dave,

Do you guys have any chicks in your crew? (IIRC, I remember seeing a snowboards.net chick doing a few board reviews on YouTube?)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Leo and Dave,

Do you guys have any chicks in your crew? (IIRC, I remember seeing a snowboards.net chick doing a few board reviews on YouTube?)

Thanks.
We currently do not. We do know a few female riders though, but most are just cruisers and not as into the gear side like us doodz.

Snowboards.net is separate from aGNARchy. I'm just an employee there which is why I have access to Test Fest.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
We currently do not. We do know a few female riders though, but most are just cruisers and not as into the gear side like us doodz.

Snowboards.net is separate from aGNARchy. I'm just an employee there which is why I have access to Test Fest.
Okay, thanks.

I know both sites are seperate entities and that you get that fringe benefit haha...was just hoping for some chick reviews somewhere.

·
Premium Member
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, thanks.

I know both sites are seperate entities and that you get that fringe benefit haha...was just hoping for some chick reviews somewhere.
SbNet will have lots of video reviews for the females for sure. They don't come out until the season goes into motion though.

I'll ask around to see if anyone wants to do a review for aGNARchy at the office. I'm sure Dave would be cool with that.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
SbNet will have lots of video reviews for the females for sure. They don't come out until the season goes into motion though.

I'll ask around to see if anyone wants to do a review for aGNARchy at the office. I'm sure Dave would be cool with that.
Excellent; thanks!

If it's a go, would you mind an update here so I'll know when to check your site?

·
-Weekend Warrior-
3,527 Posts

He's referring to Jenna maybe? She does youtube interviews/reviews with reps.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Good idea. I'll link reviews here as they go up.
Thanks! Look forward to it. If a chick in the office is down for it, I won't be picky about review requests haha. I will say the more reviews on chick gear, the better (...unless she would like demo requests, then lmk :))

1 - 20 of 176 Posts