Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am looking to get an all mountain board. Currently I am riding my daughter's K2 Kandi 134. I have had a couple Ride Raptures ( 138 and 143) but they were hard to turn and were very surfy. I was told that the waist width was too wide on the Ride boards with my size 6 boot. I have the had most success on the Kandi but it is very small. I have been riding for years but struggled to progress past beginner s turns. We generally ride east coast in West Virginia and a trip to Colorado once per season.

I will be mostly riding green/ blue runs..

I really like the k2 Lime Lite 138 but I am unsure of its stability as an all mountain board.
Should I go back to a full rocker or rocker camber combo?

I am 5'1, weigh 115, boot size women's 6

Any suggestions super appreciated!

Nicole

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Look at the Arbor Cadence Rocker, Gnu Velvet, or a Niche Minx

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
My daughters and wife enjoyed the Gnu Velvet when they were your size, and the Jones Twin Sister even more. I'd say the Velvet is the easier of the two to ride if you're not used to camrock boards, but both are good for an intermediate rider. They outgrew the Velvet skill-wise but still love the Twin Sister.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.