Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i'm new here, possibly this winter i would like to start going to the park and trying rails cause i've only just ever rode down the mountain with my friends. Would these be good boards for me? i may not make it to the park this year, not too sure yet

here are the boards i'm looking at so far

Space Metal Fantasy | CAPiTA Snowboarding

Infinity | Never Summer Industries - Snowboards, Longboards, Clothing and Accessories - Powered by CLVR

i also have forum bindings, should i buy new ones? i'm most likely getting the capita
thanks for the help

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
What board do you normally ride? If you are not going to be in the park all day long but rather just hitting a few features. You should stick with an all mountain freestyle board. All mountain freestyle can do park just fine.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
From Capita I would really push ya towards the BOF. Way better for you right now. The SMF is a super loose park board or straight jib stick.

I'd also pick the BOF over the Infinity for various other reasons.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I'd also pick the BOF over the Infinity for various other reasons.
What are your various other reasons?

My girlfriend is considering the Infinity aswell as several others (including the BOF), this could help her out.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
What are your various other reasons?

My girlfriend is considering the Infinity aswell as several others (including the BOF), this could help her out.
There are some things about the way the brand is run that I won't go into. Other than that the boards are just overpriced for what you're getting. They charge an "eagle" tax because they can and because they hold themselves as "special" because they make they're boards in the US. There is no more board in the Inifinity than there is in the Flow Jewel for instance which is $60 less.

Also I'd add the Flow Jewel to your list. That's the women's version of my park/daily driver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts