Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,446 Posts
Just a little comment: EUR boot size 39.5 is a men's US7... which could be confusing since you're a girl. A women's US7 confers to EUR 37.5 (stupid and unnecessary complicated :dunno::dizzy:).
Your women's size would be US9 (or UK7 :D)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a little comment: EUR boot size 39.5 is a men's US7... which could be confusing since you're a girl. A women's US7 confers to EUR 37.5 (stupid and unnecessary complicated :dunno::dizzy:).
I guess my Head boots were male ones :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I believe your adjustment needs a little adjustment;
EU 39.5 men = 6.5 US men
US 7 women = 38.5 EU women

Unfortunately sizes vary per shoe manufacturer, but I think this is the best average conversion there is.

(link: Convert Shoe Size Adults - online measurement unit conversion)

·
The Swiss Miss
7,446 Posts
I believe your adjustment needs a little adjustment;
EU 39.5 men = 6.5 US men
US 7 women = 38.5 EU women

Unfortunately sizes vary per shoe manufacturer, but I think this is the best average conversion there is.

(link: Convert Shoe Size Adults - online measurement unit conversion)

Interesting. Got the numbers from the first chart that appeared googeling International shoe size conversion chart, so either the chart is wrong or dance shoes have another factor included, since they rate a US 7 women as 37.5 EU :laugh:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Interesting. Got the numbers from the first chart that appeared googeling International shoe size conversion chart, so either the chart is wrong or dance shoes have another factor included, since they rate a US 7 women as 37.5 EU :laugh:
Not your fault. The manufacturers do not only mess up the sizes, but also the conversion to other units. There is NO thruth, unfortunately, I think that we should consider size charts as indication only whenever we decide to buy from another brand.

Anyway, it was good that you pointed out the problem!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts