Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'd like to check out the smaller resorts sometime this year (Ski Cooper, Monarch, Wolf Creek, Powderhorn). I don't know if it will happen since I only have limited off days and I already own an epic pass.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'd like to check out the smaller resorts sometime this year (Ski Cooper, Monarch, Wolf Creek, Powderhorn). I don't know if it will happen since I only have limited off days and I already own an epic pass.
DM me if you wanna ride Monarch or Wolf Creek together. Buddy passes are under $60 a day at Monarch. I don't have a Wolf Creek pass this year, but I'm definitely getting over there to check it out. I've heard Cooper's new access to the backside trees is pretty sweet but the surface lifts get a little tiring.

·
Registered
215 Posts
DM me if you wanna ride Monarch or Wolf Creek together. Buddy passes are under $60 a day at Monarch. I don't have a Wolf Creek pass this year, but I'm definitely getting over there to check it out. I've heard Cooper's new access to the backside trees is pretty sweet but the surface lifts get a little tiring.
Absolutely!!!! I'm down to link up at any of those resorts. You can't beat $60 buddy ticket anywhere in Colorado. I heard about the backside of Ski Cooper. It's mostly trees with moguls (almost a bank slalom) similar to the east coast. That lift is gnarly, you're traveling uphill on a steep slope that's all bumpy and moguly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts