Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm sitting @ the airport right now, heading to Anchorage!

Going to be riding Alyeska for the next 2 weeks so if anyone is in the area definitely hit me up on here so we can meet up!

If you haven't already seen my pics, just look for the dude in a giant XXXL black jacket with patches all over it and Goku on the front charging a spirit bomb.

I'll undoubtedly have a plethora of colorful rags hanging from my pocket and my Pennywise beanie on!

Can't wait for some real powder!!!!!:yahoo:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hells yes brother, I will try and postpone my return flight so I can go ride with you!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha no way! I would gladly sneak you in my luggage! if you hurry and get here I will zip you up in my snowboard bag and take you with!

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
haha no way! I would gladly sneak you in my luggage! if you hurry and get here I will zip you up in my snowboard bag and take you with!
Thanks but you'd need a second mortgage for the over weight fees!!! :giggle: Have a good time, the movies make it look like fun up there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Supposed to snow all week along the coast. Bring a powder board and good goggles for flat light! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Defiantly going out there next winter. Doing any snowcat or heli?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
491 overall inches.

160 at the top

4 feet of fresh powder

just got in from dry ass Colorado

and that shit was GRRRRRRREAT!!!!

And let me tell you guys, there is enough deep, deep, deep powder up here for all of you! Come get it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will be doing some splitboarding at Hatcher Pass in the Talkeetna Range as well as at Turnagain Pass in the Chugach when I am not resort riding at ALyeska. Plan on speninding one day on the cat with Chugach Powder Guides as usual....:thumbsup:
I have one day set with Chugach also.
Looking forward to that. I will be my first time using the snow cat

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

;)

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
I must say that's an odd sign for an otherwise fun looking run. They make it sound like you need expert navigational skills to not fall off cliffs on all sides. From the pictures it looks very much like some of the great alpine bowls I've seen at other resorts. Looks like fun! Not sure on the sign... :blink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts