Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The answer to the above question is yes, but I need some knowledge about a snowboard I just bought off the dreaded craigslist. For $160 I went on a limb since this board was in good condition and around the size I'm looking for.

Anyone able to venture a guess what year this thing is? I ride mostly groomers and occasionally powder on black diamonds. Terrain parks try to kill me so mostly I just want a good all mountain board for going fast through most conditions. Not sure if this board is good for that.

Any insults will be greatly appreciated.

-J

Attachments

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
You probably overpaid by about double but if you take it out and ride it, who cares.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hey if you were renting before this should do you just fine. Agreed with SK, either way ride it and have fun.

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
The answer to the above question is yes, but I need some knowledge about a snowboard I just bought off the dreaded craigslist. For $160 I went on a limb since this board was in good condition and around the size I'm looking for.

Anyone able to venture a guess what year this thing is? I ride mostly groomers and occasionally powder on black diamonds. Terrain parks try to kill me so mostly I just want a good all mountain board for going fast through most conditions. Not sure if this board is good for that.

Any insults will be greatly appreciated.

-J
Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't find that in my thread:giggle:
Ya, you paid too much, but don't chyou go bad mouthin' my baby.:eek:mg::storm:
Chalk that one up as, didn't do your research:huh:

You lucked out though, as far as blindly buying a board goes:icon_scratch:
Minus the paying too much part:thumbsdown:
That's a great deck, designed for exactly what you want to do on it.:thumbsup:

I bought one about 3 years ago, exact same deck. I didn't know how old it was & was surprised that it was that old.

Rides pretty much like all camber snowboards, if you honestly gave it the Pepsi challenge, I doubt you could tell the difference:dunno:

TT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts