Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
All the ones in the area I go to say no. Heat molding's similar to wearing it on the mountain for a few days without the wear.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I bought boots. Had them heat molded. Returned them without them knowing. Not a big deal since you can get multiple heat molds out of a liner.

·
Registered
545 Posts
if u bought them from a shop, got them properly fitted and heat molded at the shop, still experience discomfort and pain, then the shop should refit them and remold them for you. the shop i worked at when i was living in the city had a "boot fit guarantee" where if u get boots fitted and molded and came back with a complaint, we would do everything in our power to make the boots fit, and if they didnt, we would go through the entire process again with the customer and have them leave in a different brand new boot, completely free of charge. very rarely would we get to the point of giving them a brand new boot but its great to know u can spend about $350 and have a boot ur 100% comfortable with and have 0 complaints about.

so perhaps, rather than asking for a refund or to return them, ask if they can modify them to fit ur feet because realistically if u tried the boots on and were confident enough to buy them in the first place, theres no reason why you wouldnt be able to modify them to fit again unless they straight up dont fit and shouldnt have gotten them in the first place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts