Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,945 Posts
This isn't a review, per se, but an experience.
I borrowed an Amplid Miligram Splitboard from a guy (same guy who founded Phantom Splitboard Bindings) and rode it one day down a chute that was kind of spooky (to me). He had it mounted with Phantoms, but I took those off and mounted Spark Magneto spltboard bindings (these are now obsolete).
The board was very snappy and very light. I really liked it from what I could tell. I didn't get a chance to ride it on any "normal" sort of terrain that I could just concentrate on the board without worrying about the terrain. However, skinning out on it was very easy due to the light weight. This board was way out of my price range, but if I was loaded, it would definitely be a top contender for my quiver. This board was traditional camber, which I had not experienced on a splitboard before. In fact, I think this might be the only Trad Camber splitboard I've ever ridden.

I've posted this video before, but here it is: first (and only) run on an Amplid Milligram. If you have the $$$, this is a great choice IMO

1 - 1 of 1 Posts