Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

An accident on the piste- hit and run snowboarder

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  killclimbz 
#1 ·
Beste Nederlanders, help !!!

Op 22 Februari 2012, rond 13:00 uur in Spindleruv Mlyn in Tsjechië, op toeristisch – blauw skipiste van Svat Petr, een jongen van Nederlandse afkomst, Nederlands sprekende, afdalend met enorme snelheid op een snowboard, is in botsing gekomen met mijn 11 jarige dochter, Hanna. Bij deze heeft hij bij haar meerdere breuk van haar dij bot en vervolgens haar lijdend achtergelaten door plaats van ongeval te verlaten.
Kind heeft een gecompliceerde bot herstellende operatie in een ziekenhuis van Hradec Kralove.
Deze man is in leeftijd 19 – 26 jaar, was gekleed in een blauw skipak met een karakteristiek logo lijkend op een logo van Renault (kind heeft dat zo beschreven). Meest waarschijnlijk is dat logo van een ski fabrikant Volki. Onderkant van de snowboard was groen en boven kant blauw en wit.
In Spindleruv Mlyn veel Nederlanders vieren hun ski vakanties en deze man was heus met een groep vrienden. Er is ongetwijfeld iemand wie herkent deze man.
Ik verzoek u om hulp om de gegevens van de dader te achterhalen.
Mijn e-mail adres is: potocznypoznan@neostrada.pl
Bij voorbaat hartelijk dank!
Dariusz Potoczny.

That's a serious case of a hit-and-run snowboarder from Holland, who is responsible for colliding with a 11-year old Polish girl on a blue piste in ski areal Svay Petr of Spindleruv Mlyn in Czech Republic on 22th of February 2012 between 12.30and 13.00. The information gained stands as follows: snowboarder is between 20-25 years old, on the day of the accident was wearing a blue overall with a Volki sign, had a blue or white snowboard with a green bottom. He was so fast that he koncked the girl over with hitting her legs by the snowboard. The girl is severely injured: with mulitiple break of hip bone she had to be taken by a helicopter and operated within three hours to escape from death. Now she will have to recover from the injury for six months, so the snowboarder has to face the truth. I would highly appreciate it if you can share this information on one of the forums for the snowboarders for Holland, because as the matter of the fact the only languages I am speaking are English and a little bit German.
My parents are really stressed of this situation and any kind of help can be a bullseye.

Contact; potocznypoznan@neostrada.pl
Great thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
That is horrible. How do you know the snowboarder is from Holland though? Seems either you have more evidence than what is being presented or I am missing something. Is the Volki sign the flag of Holland?

I hate to say it, but if you didn't get this guy at the ski are, he probably got away with it. Unless he chooses to come forward himself, there is not much hope. He is certainly not getting much incentive by this post here.

Best of luck and I hope the girl can get a full recovery. I also do hope you find the guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.