Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Forum Members,

As many of you know and see, I often post the same videos multiple times. I just want to let you know I understand that is not the right thing to do on a forum and I respect all the feedback on this matter. As of now I will show some more respect for the forum and I will refrain from such a tedious and pointless thing. Once is enough, it's only common sense. The last thing I want to do is bring a spam like annoyance to a place where passion for such an amazing sport thrives.

Thanks guys,
Will

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Dear Forum Members,

As many of you know and see, I often post the same videos multiple times. I just want to let you know I understand that is not the right thing to do on a forum and I respect all the feedback on this matter. As of now I will show some more respect for the forum and I will refrain from such a tedious and pointless thing. Once is enough, it's only common sense. The last thing I want to do is bring a spam like annoyance to a place where passion for such an amazing sport thrives.

Thanks guys,
Will

how can you post the same video multiple times with only having a post count of 2?:dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts