·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHA Sleep? What's that. Wednesday was a 17 hour day, Thursday was an insane 17 hour day with a ton of talking, did over 5 hours of live streaming. Followed that up Friday with working the day job and answering questions so just a normal 11 hour day. And got woken up early today by what I can only assume was a horde of trash pandas fighting the garbage man and then middle aged women screaming about downward facing dog in the shop next doors front yard. I'm fucking utterly destroyed right now. And still have to get 10 videos set up for Monday and Wednesday of next week. But taking next week off from Internetting aggressively.

To say I'm exhausted from this project is a complete understatement.

·
Registered
899 Posts
BAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHA Sleep? What's that. Wednesday was a 17 hour day, Thursday was an insane 17 hour day with a ton of talking, did over 5 hours of live streaming. Followed that up Friday with working the day job and answering questions so just a normal 11 hour day. And got woken up early today by what I can only assume was a horde of trash pandas fighting the garbage man and then middle aged women screaming about downward facing dog in the shop next doors front yard. I'm fucking utterly destroyed right now. And still have to get 10 videos set up for Monday and Wednesday of next week. But taking next week off from Internetting aggressively.

To say I'm exhausted from this project is a complete understatement.

You look all that and more. Enjoy the rest.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
I love this thread now that's essentially "Nice job BA; you really look like shit!"

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Things to glean from this product review drop.

1. I look tired
2. I look like shit
3. I look like tired shit
4. I sound like Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty
5. I've effectively caused James Biesty to bite his pillow because there's no way he can compete with me.
6. I look too exhausted
7. No one has ever done that many live streams in the same day for just snowboarding advice
8. Angry Late Night should become a thing
9. People will literally pay you to answer their basic questions even after you've given them the information for free
10. I'm a mad bastard

Did I miss anything?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I love the honesty in your reviews, you are the only reviewer that will say something is a pile of shit if that's what it is. I hope that never changes as you become more successful.

It seems like every other reviewer is too scared to say something bad about a product which is why I don't trust them.

·
Registered
12,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
11. Your reviews of the boards that sucked dick are somehow more entertaining than the reviews for the good boards.
Well yeah, have to make up for the fact that it sucked. You know how much time I've wasted riding crappy snowboards? That's time I'm never getting back, you shouldn't be forced to have to go through that.

I love the honesty in your reviews, you are the only reviewer that will say something is a pile of shit if that's what it is. I hope that never changes as you become more successful.

It seems like every other reviewer is too scared to say something bad about a product which is why I don't trust them.
Oh no what is a company going to do, not let me snowboard? At this point if they cut me off it would tell their potential consumer base that they're scared of me.

Ironically on this topic got a email from the global brand manager of a brand about one of the boards I reviewed, he thinks I got some weird preproduction model or whatever so I'll re-ride it in November to give him piece of mind. But he went on a three paragraph tangent about how it's actually constructive for them as a brand to see me hate their products vs someone giving them the ole slap and tickle for free product. Sometimes it's nice to get noticed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Things to glean from this product review drop.

1. I look tired
2. I look like shit
3. I look like tired shit
4. I sound like Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty
5. I've effectively caused James Biesty to bite his pillow because there's no way he can compete with me.
6. I look too exhausted
7. No one has ever done that many live streams in the same day for just snowboarding advice
8. Angry Late Night should become a thing
9. People will literally pay you to answer their basic questions even after you've given them the information for free
10. I'm a mad bastard

Did I miss anything?
Kevin may need voice lessons to sound more like Morty.
All you need is a 20k/20k lab coat style white boarding jacket and the crazy hair.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ironically on this topic got a email from the global brand manager of a brand about one of the boards I reviewed, he thinks I got some weird preproduction model or whatever so I'll re-ride it in November to give him piece of mind. But he went on a three paragraph tangent about how it's actually constructive for them as a brand to see me hate their products vs someone giving them the ole slap and tickle for free product. Sometimes it's nice to get noticed.
That's awesome, props to that brand.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey is there any difference in the 17/18 capita ULTRAFEAR from the 19/20 ULTRAFEAR other then the graphics thank you in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok that's what I thought everything I looked up it seemed to be the same but I wasnt 100% I bought a 18 new for this season because the new graphics are a little too much going on hahaha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts