Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I really like the Anon m3/m4 with the attachable mask but I am wondering if there are anon lenses where you arent able to see the persons eyes. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have M2 but pretty much the same lens tints as the 3 and 4. it depends on the lens. for example, with the dark smoke you cant see eyes. the green solex is reflective, but not mirror, so you can still see your eyes if you look. I also have the blue lagoon low light and blue sonar, and you can see eyes with both of those lower light lens. i also have sonar silver, and those are pretty reflective, but again, not full mirror.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have M2 but pretty much the same lens tints as the 3 and 4. it depends on the lens. for example, with the dark smoke you cant see eyes. the green solex is reflective, but not mirror, so you can still see your eyes if you look. I also have the blue lagoon low light and blue sonar, and you can see eyes with both of those lower light lens. i also have sonar silver, and those are pretty reflective, but again, not full mirror.
Thank you for the detailed response!

·
Registered
142 Posts
The real question is who are you trying to sneak a peak at on the mountain? All the hot bodies are covered up, unless your saving them for spring skiing 😂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts