Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Assuming that this video originates from Japan, it's fairly safe to assume that they are "asian fit" or "Japan Fit" as they call it over there. The shops I have been to in Japan usually stock mainly "Japan Fit" items from goggles to helmets which are only available in that market.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In this video, It has a Anon M2 that fits an Asian Man's face pretty well. You can't see any nose gap at the 1:55 mark. Would this be the Asian Fit version?

Whether you’re sweet and sour or hot and spicy, VonZipper’s asian fit goggles are designed to fit our shredders with higher cheekbones and
low nose arches. Every snow shred knows proper goggle fit is essential for comfort and performance, so we looked to the wisdom of the east
and inserted an additional layer of face foam around the nose to eliminate airflow under the goggle and give you a fit as snug
as a kung fu grip.

VonZipper Asian Fit Snowboard Goggles

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Whether you’re sweet and sour or hot and spicy, VonZipper’s asian fit goggles are designed to fit our shredders with higher cheekbones and
low nose arches. Every snow shred knows proper goggle fit is essential for comfort and performance, so we looked to the wisdom of the east
and inserted an additional layer of face foam around the nose to eliminate airflow under the goggle and give you a fit as snug
as a kung fu grip.

VonZipper Asian Fit Snowboard Goggles
Quoted for posterity. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Eh fuck it. Too much sensitivity nowadays. You'd have to call me a gook to my face for me to get riled up. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
When are you coming out with the opposite version? The marketing copy has been provided for you below.

Whether you’re halal or kosher, VonZipper’s arab fit and jew fit goggles are designed to fit our shredders with higher nose arches. Every snow shred knows proper goggle fit is essential for comfort and performance, so we looked to the wisdom of the middle east
and removed a thin layer of face foam around the nose to eliminate pressure under the goggle and give you a fit as snug
as a turban or yamaka.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
The previous two posts had me rolling. :eusa_clap:

I think Oakley's had a pair of Asian fit goggles. Needless to say they didn't fit my 'asian' face. There was still a gap over the nose and didn't fit right over my cheeks. But it was probably designed for the 'skinny' asian faces and not this beer guzzling one... :dunno: :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
When are you coming out with the opposite version? The marketing copy has been provided for you below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonZipper
Whether you’re halal or kosher, VonZipper’s arab fit and jew fit goggles are designed to fit our shredders with higher nose arches. Every snow shred knows proper goggle fit is essential for comfort and performance, so we looked to the wisdom of the middle east
and removed a thin layer of face foam around the nose to eliminate pressure under the goggle and give you a fit as snug
as a turban or yamaka.
So much win. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts