Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Ben and I've been snowboarding in the New England area since I was a kid. I've been riding a 2005 Ride Theory board for the past 5 years and a pair of Burton Mission bindings. I've never had any complaints about my setup (all I had to compare it to was rentals), but I finally got a big boy job so I just bought a bunch of new equipment to use next season.

I am super excited about all my new gear and I have been thinking a lot about going out to Tahoe this upcoming season. This forum has been super helpful for figuring out exactly where I want to go and what I want to do so I decided to become a member.

I hope I'm not the only one who has been daydreaming all summer and spending money on toys that I won't get to use for months. Hit me up if you have any suggestions for how to distract myself until the winter comes.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
welcome to the forum. it's offseason so prepare for smartasses & yoga pants.

what new gear?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought a bunch of last seasons gear on sale.
LibTech T.Rice Pro for 300
Flux SF45 bindings for 110
Burton Ion boots for 200
Plus a bunch of clothing

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I'm really interested to see how the new equipment affects my boarding.
i prefer to see how alcohol affects my boarding. with the right amount i found out i can bomb double blacks w/moguls no problem. coincidently a drop more, and i nearly dislocate my shoulder on flat greens.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The key is to be just slightly buzzed. Anything more than that and it turns your looseness into sloppyness. :dizzy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts