Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Yes, it's another recommend a board thread - all input greatly appreciated!

So currently I have a stiff, aggressive all-mountain board and now looking to get something a bit more park/jib orientated that's good for buttering. I'll need it to be reasonable on groomers - not a 100% park noodle as it'll probably be on piste 35% of the time, park 65%. As for the park, pretty even split between hitting rails and kickers.

Not too worried about the budget at the mo - would rather make sure I get the right board for the job. A couple that have caught my eye so far are:

Bataleon Whatever / GW
Forum Destroyer Doubledog

Oh, and I'm 6"1, 175lbs, size 11.5 boots

Any advice on boards above or other suggestions welcome :yahoo:

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Ply, meh. Not enough energy to the board when I rode it.

Salomon Sabotage, Flow Shifty, Yes Jackpot, K2 Fastplant, Whatever or GW, Arbor Westmark, Forum Youngblood GPops, or a Signal Park.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions, think the Arbor Westmark looks great - I'm torn between that and the Bataleon GW. Do you know if there's much difference between the 11/12 Westmark and the 12/13? There's a pretty cheap 11/12 on EBay right now...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that has sealed the deal - Westmark it is!! Much prefer the sintered base so at £180 brand new I can't really go wrong. :D

Cheers for you help Nivek

·
Banned
257 Posts
nivek

Ply, meh. Not enough energy to the board when I rode it.

Salomon Sabotage, Flow Shifty, Yes Jackpot, K2 Fastplant, Whatever or GW, Arbor Westmark, Forum Youngblood GPops, or a Signal Park.
do you like any dc boards?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts