Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Should I go plain:

Burton Prizefighter

Special Blend 5 pocket freedom

Black Camo Thing:

Oakley Mission

Burton Hellbrook.

Thanks for help. Appreciate it.

Have any other ideas please tell me I'm definitely open to suggestions.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
If you must wear pants, those camo ones. But all the kids are snowboarding pantless these days. In fact you might want to forget the jacket as well. I hear nude snowboarding will be all the rage next season...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think these would go perfect.
That would be sweet, haha. If they made a waterproof version i might just go for it.

I'm more looking at this now, I think.

Oh, and jtg, please tell me more about how you entered the "fashion" page expecting something else. I'm sure you would consider this not a healthy topic for the page title.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,265 Posts
Hey! If Pout's bride can pull it off in a wedding dress? Why not snowboard in a prom dress!?

....that's a prom I proly would have attended! ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok those options are slightly better than the first ones you posted.

Does it have to be that GD coat? The colors are so... specific. And you really don't want to add a fourth to the mix. Too much going on.

The prizefighter pants are ok, but I kind of get a "professor with patches on his elbows" vibe. Which is kind of hot... sometimes. I did have a pretty hard crush on my Physics Professor in college... Mmm... british accent and everything... but I digress...

The prizefighter pants are alright. Don't get the gold ones, they don't match the gold in the coat.

·
Premium Member
936 Posts
The prizefighter pants are ok, but I kind of get a "professor with patches on his elbows" vibe. Which is kind of hot... sometimes. I did have a pretty hard crush on my Physics Professor in college... Mmm... british accent and everything... but I digress...

The prizefighter pants are alright. Don't get the gold ones, they don't match the gold in the coat.
What she said.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts