Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
so glad i listened to this song without watching the video lol...

seems more emo than grunge, but i can see where you drew the similarities. the guitar player seems to be really good.

overall pretty pleasant. i'm a big nirvana fan (not in the "BEST BAND EVER" camp, but in the "people think they're so overrated they're actually quite underrated" camp). added this band to my playlist.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Not really a fan, the stuff you linked is ok though.

Recently read Kurt Cobains motivational book on how to deal with success. Interesting concepts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm a Nirvana fan, but I have started listening to other bands that are similar. You should listen to Cage the Elephant, they have some good resemblance to Nirvana with a more alternative and chill sounding music. Listen to "Back against the Wall" and "Shake me down"

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a Nirvana fan, but I have started listening to other bands that are similar. You should listen to Cage the Elephant, they have some good resemblance to Nirvana with a more alternative and chill sounding music. Listen to "Back against the Wall" and "Shake me down"
Yea, I like those guys. Ain't No Rest For The Wicked is my favorite song by them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts