Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about joining a ski snowboard club with a lodge. I live in rhode island . Is anyone here a member of such a club in newengland? I'm lookin for advice and suggestions on any good clubs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
29. Im tired of hotels and condo renting. i have stayed in a cub lodge one before with a friend at it was cool. All nice people there. It would be nice to hav someone to ride with when noone is around. Especialy if I want to do some serious woods or offpiste riding. I'm always up for making new friends.

·
Registered
927 Posts
There is a Boston club that is pretty big that sponsors quite a few trips. I am sure you are aware of the NEAS bus trips out of RI? I used to do those a lot, but not anymore. There is a meet/event that unfortunately is not part of the forum anymore that goes to Jay Peak in late Feb/early March for 5-6 days...about 40-45 people from the New England area including NY, NJ, MD, VA, etc... I've done this trip the last few years and it is a lot of fun. The Boston ski club also does a Jay stay over around the same time as well. I think that trip is a Friday - Sunday. If you want some info on the Jay event, let me know, the dates are already booked for 2014.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts