Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly after years of abuse my 09/10 Signal Park Rocker is showing its age.

I love the board and would like to get something exactly like it.

Dont say Rome Artifact rocker or a Stairmaster, There not comparible ( at all! )

Just looking for a complete rocker noodle, The newer signal park rockers are stiffer and nothing like the 1st 2 series that were made. Worst case ill have to buy a lightly used one or somehow find a new one for that year.

Looking for suggustions but dont bother suggesting horrorscopes, nugs etc... :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

·
Registered
196 Posts
best advice i can give is to go to evo.com and click park&pipe snowboards and and then narrow it down by camber option. i havent rode too many boards so cant really give advice but maybe youll find one there.

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
So here's the thing on the Rocker. The only thing stiffer was the OG. That much rocker just made it feel soft. It was never reallly that soft. So it's gonna be real hard to replace it with something else. You can find something that is that easy to get up on the tips with, but since the Rocker wasn't actually that soft the middle of the board gave you more stability than these other noodles will.

Best I can recommend are the Signal Omni Light (Park pressed with wavelength), Nitro Subzero, Salomon Drift Rocker, or an Arbor Draft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts