Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROLLCALL.

I live in Morgantown WV, and i frequently make trips to Seven Springs, and IMO its the best in the area, wondering who else boards there?
I also go to Wisp (MD) and Snoeshoe every now and then. :eusa_clap:

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
ROLLCALL.

I live in Morgantown WV, and i frequently make trips to Seven Springs, and IMO its the best in the area, wondering who else boards there?
From Ohio, went there twice this past season. Heard Snowshoe is pretty good, but haven't been. Buddy of mine went to Stowe, VT last season as well and said it was some of the best pow for the east coast.

·
Registered
117 Posts
ROLLCALL.

I went about 4 times. Usually get a pass to Blue Mountain PA and get about 40 days in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm a regular at Springs. I'm in school in Pittsburgh, but I try to go once a weekend or on a weekday if it is really nice. Probably went about ~20 times last season.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm from Ohio. Have family near Seven Springs. Will be spending most of my time at Snowshoe but will probably make a few trips to Seven Springs and Wisp.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Scratch my last statement, will be spending most of my season at Seven Springs, was just driving around the trails yesterday checking it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts