Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: Stickers gone!!!!!!!!

I'm not a sticker guy, but always end up with a bunch of them from the resorts I visit and the products I buy. Anyways, had a few laying around so if anyone wants these to slap on your board/board rack, whatever, let me know and I'll send it to you in a little envelope for the price of... on the house. Call it my good karma deed of the day. ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
hells yes! I love stickers!!!!! maybe just 1 of each tho so there's some for other people! I like sharing!

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
If there's anything left I'll take a couple! I've had nothing to sticker for years, now I have a garage fridge and it's getting stickered like there's no tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
If you're handing out free stickers, who am I to say no? That's the best damn price for anything ever. :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would love the "Keep taho blue" sticker cause I am a water ecosystem nerd, but if it's gone that's ok.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Awesome offer and thanks! If you still have one left, I'd like to take the skull. My boys love anything with skulls so I tend to pepper my boards with them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I would love the "Keep taho blue" sticker cause I am a water ecosystem nerd, but if it's gone that's ok.
Stickers were already claimed, but you can go here to support a great cause, especially if you're a water ecosystem nerd ;) :
http://keeptahoeblue.com/

Awesome offer and thanks! If you still have one left, I'd like to take the skull. My boys love anything with skulls so I tend to pepper my boards with them.
As it says in Bold at the top of the thread, and in post #7, the stickers have been claimed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts