Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this wax on ebay and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it? I haven't been able to find any reviews or anything about it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a half case of KC wax, it drips and spreads nicely. It's a bit hard to scrape when it's cool. Tends to come off in chunks.

Overall great wax for the money. Very fast, smells nice too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a half case of KC wax, it drips and spreads nicely. It's a bit hard to scrape when it's cool. Tends to come off in chunks.

Overall great wax for the money. Very fast, smells nice too.
Right on. I am always trying to improve the wax. Your input is a huge help. I have some supplies coming hopefully this week that will fix the chunk issue. PM me your address and will send you some to try.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Right on. I am always trying to improve the wax. Your input is a huge help. I have some supplies coming hopefully this week that will fix the chunk issue. PM me your address and will send you some to try.
I can second the wax is quite chunkey when i scrape but it works awesomly.. I even got some of my friends to use it. I hope i can get the non chunkey one soon

·
Registered
128 Posts
Also wanted to say you can reuse the shavings. That is a great way to save some $$$.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, when the wax is melted and then spread it changes the chemical composition of the wax and it is not reusable from what I understand. Otherwise I have been wasting money every couple rides.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, when the wax is melted and then spread it changes the chemical composition of the wax and it is not reusable from what I understand. Otherwise I have been wasting money every couple rides.
Nah, you can reuse it. I have been reusing for over 20 years with no issues. Though I scrape over a very clean area. If the scrapings get dirty I wouldn't reuse it. Just clean shavings only.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've used this stuff before. Like it quite a bit performance wise. Somewhat difficult to scrape but I've definitely used worse.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Where can I pick this stuff up? Scraping is the worst part of waxing for me (obviously?), so anything that can make it easier would be awesome if it performs well.

Brian KC: Id love to try some if you can send me a sample.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts