Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone have feedback on Ride '92 Boot flex retention?

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ghostrider69997 
#1 ·
As the title implies, just checkin if anyone has ridden these boots for a season and have any positive/negative criticism.

#2 ·
Hi,
yes i did. Its the best boot i had the last 20years of snowboarding. Usually i get bruises on my left upper heel after a few intense days in a row. Not with this boot. My foot is stable. After 1 season, no flex retention at all. (approx 30days in use)
After second season, minimal loss of stiffness (personally, now its perfect) Still 0 Issues, or bruises.

I ride the slopes quite aggressively with a lot of fun on them, do medium jumps. I didnt try the boots with a softer park board. Cant say if this works.

The only thing id see a bit improved is the quality of the inner boot. Its quite slow in drying and the glued J-Bars can get loose because they can get stuck on the Boa wire when removing the inner boot for drying.
If you have the option to try it, do so and check if the boa laces dont bother you anywhere. Depending on your feets anatomy this could happen. You will realize it immediately.

Regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.