Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an offer to trade for my Sashimi I believe. The 6’ model.

I actually have no prior knowledge of this brand before hearing of them today. It’s my understanding that it’s a French brand and that the board is powder and carving based?

What’s the general quality of these boards? How are they on groomers? Basically any information at all would be a help lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
There’s a long Dupraz thread on this forum. They make their boards in the same factory as Korua - Nobile in Poland.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Dupraz 6 (178cm) is a fantastic freeride Board and carves very well on Piste too.
Because of the long rising nose the EE is a lot shorter, so the 178cm rides like 165cm

I personally own a 6 x-light what is a basically a D1 6 with a lighter core.

Can’t say enough positive things about it,
-amazing float
-surfy feeling
-traverses very well
-carving missile
-good resell price value
-very versatile ( I have 10 boards, if I could choose only one, this would be it ! )

would be good to know your stats because there are several D1 like the + or the ++ ,being an indicator the flex of the board!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Dupraz 6 (178cm) is a fantastic freeride Board and carves very well on Piste too.
Because of the long rising nose the EE is a lot shorter, so the 178cm rides like 165cm

I personally own a 6 x-light what is a basically a D1 6 with a lighter core.

Can’t say enough positive things about it,
-amazing float
-surfy feeling
-traverses very well
-carving missile
-good resell price value
-very versatile ( I have 10 boards, if I could choose only one, this would be it ! )

would be good to know your stats because there are several D1 like the + or the ++ ,being an indicator the flex of the board!
Thanks for the reply!

Looks like I might have stopped getting email alerts lol. Didn’t even realize this had gotten a few responses.

It appears to be a 2017 6+ Mountain Worker’s Edition.

I usually ride around 180lbs. Just bought some ADVs that are size 9 (so weird because my everyday shoes are 10), and I know height doesn’t matter a ton but I’m just shy of 5’10”.

The guy actually wants my brand new Slush Slasher, not my Sashimi. Which I think is such a crazy steal of a trade.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply!

Looks like I might have stopped getting email alerts lol. Didn’t even realize this had gotten a few responses.

It appears to be a 2017 6+ Mountain Worker’s Edition.

I usually ride around 180lbs. Just bought some ADVs that are size 9 (so weird because my everyday shoes are 10), and I know height doesn’t matter a ton but I’m just shy of 5’10”.

The guy actually wants my brand new Slush Slasher, not my Sashimi. Which I think is such a crazy steal of a trade. View attachment 154326

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea haha that’s my line of thinking.

And considering that I ride about 180 before gear, and it’s the 6+ not the ++, I’m assuming fit should be decent. It’s my understanding that board rides similarly to something in the lower half of the 160’s. And I absolutely love my 162 Signal Omni.

And as a quiver board, who cares if it’s a tad long even. Won’t be what I take up to be playful or to hit tree runs anyways lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts